Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Eileen Rademacher supports SCAW

Click on graphic to see larger version.
Submitted by Eileen Rademacher


Sunday, November 28th 2010

Christmas in the Bag
CRAFT SALE
Applewood
The Shaver Homestead

450 The West Mall
Etobicoke, M9C 1E9
10am to 3 pm
I will have a table at this event selling my art work.
All proceeds will be donated to SLEEPING CHILDREN AROUND THE WORLD


Eileen sent out this report on Tuesday, November 30th
Dear Family and Friends,

Thank you so much for the great support you gave me on Sunday at the craft show. Because of you all, 10 children will receive bedkits through SCAW. I will send you a photograph of them in about four months after they have been distributed.

I hope that you all have a wonderful Christmas.

Eileen




Eileen sent out this report on February 22nd, 2011


I recently returned from the Chennai distribution of 6,000 bedkits. These are the children who received the bedkits from the proceeds of my art sale.

They were very special. Thank you so much for your support.

Eileen Rademacher